Within walking distance from Ericeira Surf Camp & Hostel are healthy surf cafes, delicious local restaurants serving seafood and typical Portuguese dishes, as well as a number of bars and nightclubs. so whatever you are in the mood for, you will find and you'll be close enough to your accommodations to make it home safely.
Surfing will be a major part of your day but we know that you’ll still save some energy to explore town. We recommend you try a few (or all :-)) of the following:
- sun bathing at any of our beautiful beaches
- relaxing or strenuous yoga classes indoors or overlooking the beach
- skateboarding in the outdoor park in front of Quicksilver's biggest portuguese shop
- playing tennis at the municipal tennis courts with the best view imaginable
- eating & drinking :-) We are food lovers and we are proud of our fresh fish, local red, white, and green wine, pastries, ice cream and our small strong coffees. And we'll give you the best recommendations :-)
- sightseeing! Ericeira is an old fisherman village and it deserves your detailed attention :-) We are located right in the middle of town, steps away from old buildings such as the ancient church and the fishermen houses and right next to the World Surfing Reserve Interpretative Center. Take a walk!